Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:356 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Engineer - Maintenance (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop detailed plans for managing the performance of all key equipment / systems (Including FLS) and installations, proactive maintenance plans and measuring actual performance levels
- Ensure all the equipment/ systems are functional and in proper working conditions, with minimal downtime of critical equipment and all engineering activities are focused towards customer and retailer safety
- Prepare detailed engineering budget for the forthcoming year after analyzing previous year's performance and growth expectations/ projections
- Formulate a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment/ systems for the entire year based on the Asset History Card, Breakdown Register and the Equipment Manual and get the approval from the Centre Director on the same
- Determine the cause of breakdown and ensure the resolution of the same in the minimum possible downtime from the AMC vendor or OEM based on the urgency of the situation
- Monitor the deployment of outsourced staff in order to ensure that all the critical equipment are adequately manned
- Ensure that retailer issues pertaining to engineering/ technical such as air-conditioning, leakage, electricity, water etc. are handled effectively and in a timely manner
- Review the status of logged, resolved, escalated complaints/ issues raised by retailers/customers on a daily basis to improve the efficiency of the process and to identify areas for proactive maintenance
- Supervise the physical condition and functioning of fire equipment (extinguishers, pumps, sprinklers etc.), HVAC and electrical equipment/ systems, water and gas systems etc.
- Liaise with government/ regulatory bodies (such as BMC, Power Company, Fire department) along with the Liaisoning team / Security team to obtain the necessary licenses/ permissions etc.
- Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters for team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.