Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:330 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Engineer - Maintenance (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop detailed plans for managing the performance of all key equipment / systems (Including FLS) and installations, proactive maintenance plans and measuring actual performance levels
- Ensure all the equipment/ systems are functional and in proper working conditions, with minimal downtime of critical equipment and all engineering activities are focused towards customer and retailer safety
- Prepare detailed engineering budget for the forthcoming year after analyzing previous year's performance and growth expectations/ projections
- Formulate a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment/ systems for the entire year based on the Asset History Card, Breakdown Register and the Equipment Manual and get the approval from the Centre Director on the same
- Determine the cause of breakdown and ensure the resolution of the same in the minimum possible downtime from the AMC vendor or OEM based on the urgency of the situation
- Monitor the deployment of outsourced staff in order to ensure that all the critical equipment are adequately manned
- Ensure that retailer issues pertaining to engineering/ technical such as air-conditioning, leakage, electricity, water etc. are handled effectively and in a timely manner
- Review the status of logged, resolved, escalated complaints/ issues raised by retailers/customers on a daily basis to improve the efficiency of the process and to identify areas for proactive maintenance
- Supervise the physical condition and functioning of fire equipment (extinguishers, pumps, sprinklers etc.), HVAC and electrical equipment/ systems, water and gas systems etc.
- Liaise with government/ regulatory bodies (such as BMC, Power Company, Fire department) along with the Liaisoning team / Security team to obtain the necessary licenses/ permissions etc.
- Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters for team members