Principal Consultant at The Grand Placements
Views:108 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Engineer - Maintenance Operations (8-12 yrs)
The Chief Engineer's prime function is to manage and supervises maintenance operation of exterior and interior facilities including Mechanical & Electrical equipment, Air condition - ventilation and Refrigeration, Plumbing, hot water system, Structure, Ground and landscape, energy saving, and other necessary maintenance work to maintain the property in an optimum and efficient condition; Without omitting the safety and comport of the residents and team members.
- Implement policies and procedures under the guidance of the General Manager.
- Maintain distribution system of electricity, water, gas, stream etc.
- Maintenance and operate air condition, heater, ventilation and refrigeration system.
- Monitors and coordinates the service performed by outside contractors in accordance to the contract, leases, service agreements and warranties.
- Keep all record pertaining to heat, light, power and cost of facility while the original document submitted to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure timely response to services request from the guests, team members, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
- Plan, implement and administer energy management program.
- Maintain appropriate equipment operating logbook.
- Establish annual energy reduction objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budget.
- Maintain adequate inventory of spare parts, tools and supplies.
- Maintain purchasing record, equipment manuals etc.
- Train & supervise subordinates and assist training for all team members on safety & emergency.
- Conduct continuous inspection on the building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area free of hazards.
- Analyze and modify operation of the physical plant for energy conservation.