Principal Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:383 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Engineer - MEP Services Operations - Hospitality (15-20 yrs)
1) Graduate engineer preferably BE- Electrical / Mechanical / Marine with good communication.
2) A total experience of approximately 15 years out of which 8-10 years in MEP services operations and 3-5 years in MEP projects execution or renovation of old systems.
3) Candidate experience in industry -- Hotels
4) Management of day-today operations with MEP renovation projects.
5) Operations of HT / LT Sub-Station with power logic system analysis.
6) Captive power (DG Set) operations and load sharing with / without logic system.
7) HT / LT Breakers thorough knowledge with auto, mechanically operations including trouble shootings and relay settings.
8) Electrical power management knowledge for power units control.
9) Chiller plant (Screw, Centrifugal, Scroll etc.) operations with trouble shootings in chilled and condenser water system.
10) Knowledge of HVAC system for public area, rooms, specified / confined areas etc.
11) IBR Boiler operations and maintenance with optimum utilization of steam and heat energy.
12) Water management system Cold & Hot for domestic usages with reuse of treated water through STP ( MBR, MBBR, SBR etc.).
13) Air, Water and Sound pollution control methodology.
14) Waste (dry, wet, e-waste, used oils etc.) management procedures and process knowledge.
15) Water chemistry knowledge with acceptable limits and chemical treatments done for boiler, laundry, kitchen and cooling towers.
16) Multiple plant operations of Swimming Pool, Water Bodies fountains etc.
17) Kitchen, Cold Room and Laundry machine operations and maintenance with energy savings including LPG/PNG/ Propane usages pattern.
18) Oven ( electrical, gas, wood fired), hood fire and safety system knowledge.
19) Fitness Center and Spa equipment's knowledge.
20) Tool control and PPE implementation knowledge.
21) Safety and security (Bollards, CCTV, UV, FAS, PA, Gas detection system etc.) equipment's knowledge.
22) New technology update for automations in each field.
23) Renewable energy knowledge
24) Firefighting system expert in operations and maintenance.
25) Elevator, escalator, uplift, gondola etc. operations.
26) Knowledge of civil work, painting, polishing and carpentry work supervision with esthetics.
27) Team management, bonding and training in own trades.
28) Instant solutions for problems faced during hotel operations.
29) Material and Vendor management.
30) Repair and maintenance budget control and alternative methods for optimum utilization.
31) Energy conservation (HLP) and renewable energy focus which includes Electricity units, Fuel and Water.
32) Control of PPM, Budget through SAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.