Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:276 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Estimator - Water Business (15-23 yrs)
- University degree required in engineering or other technical field.
- Expert-level estimating knowledge and experience, with a significant portion of that time spent providing engineering and construction services to a global industry. High level of technical excellence that inspires confidence in the integrity of the estimate.
- Thorough knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, all aspects of estimating. Stays abreast with current state-of-the-art developments.
Minimum 15 years- experience, preferably in estimating projects in the following market segments:
- Produced water treatment;
- Raw water treatment;
- Waste water treatment;
- Demineralized water treatment;
- Desalination plants; and
Other industrial water applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in EPC lump sum estimating practices and methods, including demonstrated ability to organize, direct, perform, review and present cost estimating products with a minimum of supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of project schedules and ability to extrapolate costs curves based on first hand experience of scheduled-activities/cost correlation analysis.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of established cost indeces, escalation calculations, and projections.
- Technical and practical comprehension of Refining, Oil, Gas, and Chemical engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of water process technologies and industry developments related to the market segments listed above.
- Knowledge of cost engineering and estimating industry standards for administrative and supervisory procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions such as currency exchange impacts and hedging arrangements.
- Excellent skill in oral and written communication with demonstrated skill to present estimating information to management and client.
- Demonstrated skill in management, supervisory and administrative functions.
- Must demonstrate advanced level of expertise in the use of MS Word and MS Excel, typically acquired through multiple years of experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the utilization of process flow diagrams (PFDs) and piping and instrument drawings (P&IDs) in the development of estimates.
- AACE International Certification preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.