Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:254 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Geologist - Bauxite Mining (18-30 yrs)
- Bauxite / Aluminum Mining is mandatory
- Age not more then 55 years
- Generate and update maps in assigned area of responsibility using all appropriate data & technologies (including, but not limited to, 2D/3D seismic, production, petrophysical, geochemical and core data) to grow, high-grade and prioritize drilling location inventory
- Conduct/coordinate post-audits on development well programs and report results to management.
- Assist in evaluation of 3rd party acreage submittals and/or property acquisitions.
- Monitor industry activity in area of responsibility utilizing public data and industry networks.
- Work closely with Land Department to acquire acreage on extensions of core areas selected for leasehold capital expenditures.
- Develop new drilling targets or play concepts
- Involved in geological operation aspects of drilling wells, creating geologic prognosis, and staking wells