Recruitment at Riteconnect HR
Views:597 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chief Manager/AGM - Product Engineering (11-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive and lead all milestones of the lifecycle of the product
- Managing Design change management system
- Align with Quality improvement objectives of the organization, plan and manage the projects identified
- Promote positive change and continuous process improvement.
- Work closely with design, development and validation functions of R&D to arrive at high value low investment opportunities for problems identified
- Manage value engineering, value analysis projects and enhance the product Lifecyle
- Manage product upgrade projects of the organization
- Actively contribute to the teamwork concept, builds alliances among work units and cooperate effectively with others to achieve department and Operations objectives
- Demonstrate good time management and prioritization skills by responding positively to and meeting submittal deadlines
- Collaborate with factories, suppliers and critical component manufacturers for quality improvement initiatives over and above
- Implement processes like CREST, cost/benefit analysis to determine support approach for product lifecycle events.