Hiring Manager at Legacy Group Services
Views:220 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Manager/Executive Assistant To CFO (5-10 yrs)
Job Title: Chief Manager- Support to CFO Band/Level: Chief Manager
Department Finance & Account Vertical Finance & Account
Job Location: Jaipur State: Rajasthan Job purpose
The Executive Assistant provides a range of administrative support services to the CFO to promote efficient delivery of services and, where applicable, effective management of the Finance office. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal. communication, discretion and independent judgment. In working with internal and external contacts, including board members, she/he deals with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO's calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
- Financial data analytics exposure.
- Experienced in supporting CFO/Financial controller /or other HOD of finance vertical.
- Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Works closely with the CFO on special projects and Audit and Finance & Investment Committee activities.
- Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence both hand written and electronic, including donor and board communications and other partner related materials; prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the CFO.
- Supports and coordinates Audit and Finance & Investment Committee meeting arrangements including teleconferences and minute taking as required.
- Coordinates, plans, and organizes small-to large-scale meetings.
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the CFO.
- Contributes to the excellent reputation of the CFO's office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally.
Specification & Key Requirements :
- College degree in business management (Finance)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems and standard office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Should have been exposed to management skills under guidance of top management.
- Should be excellent on data analytics and logical decisioning to support in decision making on strategy part.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience : Range 5-10 year
Abilities : Excellent multi-tasking abilities, energetic & dynamic professional
Preferred Industry : NBFC/BFSI
Language proficiency : Proficient in Hindi & English