Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1250 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Manager/Head - Utilities (10-25 yrs)
Purpose : To plan, lead and control Utilities for achieving required process condition by ensuring safe and economic operations.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Uninterrupted utilities services
- Implement robust DM system in utilities
- Preparing and releasing annual maintenance schedule for all utilities
- Follow up with the team for timely completion
- Review the annual schedule on bi-monthly basis
- 100% adherence to maintenance schedule
- Plant stoppage due to utility interruption
- Cost control Boiler
- Ensuring proper fuel mix to achieve best steam rate
- Exploring and implementing ways to improve specific steam consumption
- Eliminating the bottle necks which affects evaporation ratio of boiler
- Boiler efficiency improvement and cost control by adopting innovative methods
- Steam cost Rs./MT
- Debottlenecking and efficiency improvement
- Chemical cost reduction in DM plant by improving the throughput
- Improving the recycle/reuse of waste water
- Water cost Rs. /KL
Audits - Identifying the scope for improvement
- Planning the schedule internal and external audits
- Adherence to the schedule
- Action plan for recommendation of audit comments
- Review of implementation with the team members
- No of open audit points
Implementation of TQM way of management
- Ensuring improvements through Kaizens by the team
- Involving the team in QC Circles
- Ensuring people participation in company No of Improvements done on the shop floor initiatives
- Participation level
- Number of Kaizens implemented
- Number of QC teams formed and presented in outside forum
- Ensuring capability & development of the team
- Training & skill development
- Preparation of training & trouble shooting manuals
- Conducting technical training for the employees
- Implementation of the development plan for the team members.
- Review & update on skill matrix
- Number of subordinates moved from current quarter to higher level
- Implementation of BM/DM themes
- Identifying area of improvements
- Taking of PSP projects for improvements
- Reduction of wastages and non-conformities
- Daily review of DM themes
- Updatation of DM charts daily
- Review and Updatation of BM charts
- On time completions of BM/DM themes.
- Monitoring and optimizing efficiency of machines
- Reduction of MTBF
- To ensure maximum machine available time for production
- Machine efficiency
- Ensuring Statutory compliances
- Establishing systems for compliance in consonance with all statutory bodies
- Zero Internal and External audit observations
- Ensure nil non-conformity in during inspection by government agencies
- Submission of various returns / forms/ documents to the statutory bodies on times
- Boiler license renewal
- Pressure vessel testing
- Explosive license renewal
- Weights and measures renewal
- On time renewal of all licenses
Annual planning cycle :
- Preparation of department assumptions for preparing Budget.
- Consolidation of inputs.
- Preparing variance analysis on various budget vs actual for specific periods.
- Adherence to time frame of Annual planning cycle
- Ensuring safe operations of the utility facility
- Identifying unsafe acts, conditions & eliminating
- Creating awareness on safe working condition.
- Ensuring employees adhere to the safety policy of the unit.
- Counseling & recommending disciplinary action against the employees for non-adherence of PPE- s
- Number of safety incidents in a year
- No of AM certified utility machinery.
- 5s score in Utility areas.
- Automation and technical up gradation
- Identifying the latest technologies for cost reduction and efficiency improvement
- Raising of CAPEX with good ROI potential
- Automation of existing system to improve productivity
- Utility indirect
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.