Director at Achievers Human Resources
Views:395 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Chief Manager - Technical Services - Chemical Domain (10-18 yrs)
One of India's Leading Group company SRF Ltd. (Chemicals Business Division) requires Chief Manager-Technical Services to be based at its plant located in Bhiwadi near Delhi NCR.
Job Description: Team / Department
Technical Services - SCB
Business / Location: SCB - Bhiwadi
Reporting to: Associate Vice President - Operations (SCB)
- To lead and provide technical solutions for trouble shooting, support for problem solving, process improvement and debottlenecking of all dedicated and MMPP plant operations
- To be the repository of the technical knowhow of production facilities at SCB Bhiwadi
- To lead and provide all technical inputs in expansion activities in above plants, including HAZOP study at site.
Financials: As per DOP & annual budget
People related: Direct Reportee - Senior Executive 1
Indirect - Draftsman 1
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Control Point
- Process Modification Through EWR & Capex
- Responsible for study of Technical Schemes along with feasibility & Implementation for continual Improvements so as to improve Quality, Environment and Productivity in dedicated plants.
- Get approved Technical Scheme through EWR and Capex with Necessary inputs from Engineering for feasibility and Costing etc.
- Release scheme with necessary documents along with Drawing, Engineering details etc.
- Responsible to carry out all safety study with help of necessary resources within & outside department.
- Responsible to take all approvals before implementation of technical modification/changes.
- Responsible to track changes of schemes which get implemented in plant for Safety, Quality & Productivity with help of Production team to do necessary correction required for further modification/changes etc.
- Responsible to coordinate for necessary process inputs from CTG
- No of days/EWR, capex
- Saving & Improvement w.r.t. Nos( % )
- Responsible for Preparation/Modification of drawing including P&ID, PFD, Flow Diagram, Equipments List/Layouts and ULD Etc.
- Responsible to collect all drawing from CTG/Project Team for further support of dedicated and MMPP facilities
- Responsible to generate all As Built Documents for further modification/expansion.
- Communicate all drawing/utilization of Equipments with CTG from site
As Built Drawing availability
- Plant Commissioning & Systems (CTG Coordination)
- Responsible to collect all BEP documents from CTG/Project team
- Responsible to update (or to get update) all BEP documents along with CTG which are modified during project Activities.
- Responsible Participation, Coordinate & Implementation of safety system (HAZOP).
- Part of pre-commissioning & commissioning activities of plant as per the Project plan.
- Communicate all Data to CTG for necessary studies further.
- Absorb technology in dedicated plant and prepare Learning Report
- Plant GMP & Quality Management System
- Encourage team to use TQM methodology & initiatives to make systems suitable for the plants for improving efficiency.
- Ensure that the quality management procedures are followed in letter and spirit.
- Responsible for employee motivation along with HR team by implementing relevant HR practices & systems.
- Responsible for developing team by identifying relevant needs & organizing / imparting training internally/ externally.
- Decision Making Boundaries
- Authorization for EWR/Capex Approval along with Feasibility to check technical Modification in plants.
- Authorize to study and execute Improvement Projects in dedicated and MMPP plants.
- Authorize to control all technical documents in dedicated and MMPP plants.
- Position Specification
Educational Qualification: B.E. Chemical
Nature of experience: Batch and Continuous Plants-Bulk and Specialty Chemicals in Process Engineering
Duration of experience: 10 yrs & above
Role specific competencies:
- Process and Project Engineering, Process Troubleshooting, Product/Process development, ASPEN, Planning and Execution, Team Work & Effective communication, Aligns to Change