Business Head at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:156 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Manager - Tyre Cord Dipping Process (10-19 yrs)
Our Indian MNC client Looking dynamic Person for Tyre Cord Dipping Process .
Position Name - Chief Manager - Dipping
Department - Dipping & Production
Reporting To Plant Head
Min Experience - 10 Years
Qualification - B.tech/B.E - Chemical/ Rubber /Polymer or PHD / MSC with similar Industry Experience may consider
Location- Person should be open for any where Plant Location
- Establishment of system for dipping operation
- Establishment of system process control
- Systematic analysis of problems & Root cause analysis
- Detailed analysis of the complaints of the customers and finding the causes of the same.
- Rectification of the problems and taking preventive steps to ensure non-repetition of the same.
- Providing the complete feed back to the customer on the complaint.
- Visiting the customer to educate on various process control parameters etc. being adopted to ensure quality product.
Preparation of plan on the basis of the requirements given by PPC keeping in view the available resources (transfer of greige fabric, chemicals & packing materials.
- Reviewing & monitoring of plan vs actual
- Taking corrective action for the short falls.
Effective utilization of dipping Chemicals, LPG as per the norms specified in the standards
Decision making Boundaries
- Decisions on manufacturing related expenditures
- Deciding product specifications, Standard Operating Conditions
- Deciding on purchase of raw materials and packing materials
- Recommend budgets for Textiles Function
- Can recommend promotions and compensation based on performance of team members
- Can approve team members for internal / external training
- Can approve tour plans for MT members for participate in various competitions & visits
- Can approve improvements changes in manufacturing area for improving quality and machine efficiency.
- Plan for growth opportunities to team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.