Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:387 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chief Manager - Utility (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience is API Projects / Utilities operation in Pharma Industry.
- Experience utility equipment / Packages selection like, Coal/FO/NG fired boilers, air compressors, cooling towers, vacuum system, nitrogen, system, HVAC & Chillers various pumps and process piping.
- Should involve in utility load calculation & its requirement, aware of various energy conservation tools and technics.
- Strong Projects and Engineering background.
- Having experience in maintaining documentation as per ISO, cGMP, USFDA, WHO, MHRA, OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Proficient in reading PFD, P&ID, Piping, Isometric & utilities layout drawing
Key Responsibility :
- Reduction in power costs by consolidating utilities generation system & reduction the losses across generation, distribution, consumption and return.
- Responsible for the detail design reviews, RFQ, Pre-bid & Post bid technical clarification, inter coordination with engineering consultants, statutory bodies for compliance and execution of utilities tender packages.
- Lead and drive the team to successful completion of the Transformation projects.
- Ensure that the Project team maintains strong technical expertise in Engineering, Maintenance, Equipment Reliability, Asset Optimization, Utility Operations and Equipment Design.
- Responsible for meeting time lines for energy requirement Viz. Steam, Water, Compressed Air, Nitrogen Etc. for inspection, testing and commissioning of plant machineries as per project master plan.
- Meet the voice of customer and business.
- Identify areas of improvement via Global benchmarking.
- Communicate across the region, foster exchange in information and best practices as per cGMP.
- Comply with various regulatory requirements pertaining to utility project activities and Risk analysis.
- Ensuring that site operations are carried out smoothly with erection, commissioning & procurement operations.