Senior Consultant at PMS Consulting
Views:184 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Miller - Flour Mills (12-23 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning and implementing maintenance schedule of Plan shifters Purifiers, Fluting scheme with Roll changing, Filters and other milling machines.
- Implementing Flour Silos management including hygiene, fumigation etc
- Monitor milling operations to ensure optimum working conditions.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is carried out to avert undue breakdowns of machines.
- Check Miller's records on quality of products and rate of raw-input utilization for control purposes.
- Run the mill according to instructions in line with the set standard of the organization.
- Ensure compliance of operations processes with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs.
- Chief Miller manages the milling process for all types of grains overseeing activities such as handling of various milling machinery, maintenance of process parameters, inspection of raw material and finished goods to achieve the desired quality and quantity of products while maintaining food safety and hygiene in the work environment
A Chief Miller must have the the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, calculate, concentrate and handle pressure. The individual must possess reading, writing and communication skills. In addition, the individual must have mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills.