GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Operating Officer/Profit Centre Head - Metal (15-30 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer/Profit Centre Head - Metal
- A large diversified group is looking for seasoned metal industry professionals to lead the integrated metal processing plant operations both technically and commercially as an independent profit centre.
- It is a Leadership role it will involve reporting to Top Management
- Streamline the operations of the integrated steel plant and monitor expansion activities
- Prepare Annual Operating Plans
- Get dashboards implemented and monitor KPIs, deliverables across the sub units, processes
- Undertake strategic interventions to improve the commercial processes
- Develop systems, and processes measures for a better cost-efficiency
- Coordinate with corporate teams for better adherence to corporate HR systems
- Build and develop teams and systems across other functions
- Ensure all plant level compliance and adherence to Quality Systems
- Actively participate in government liaison
- You must be already leading the manufacturing operations for the integrated/mini integrated steel plant
- Experience of working in a DRI Plant,, Pellet Plant is preferred.
- Commercial acumen apart from the understanding of the metal business are the key parameters.
- Experience of 15+ years is a must.
- Africa experience is most preferred.