HR Recruiter at Daffodil Hr Service
Views:1924 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Chief Safety Officer - Industrial Safety (9-15 yrs)
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Should have expertise in Work permit, JSA, Work at high risk, LOTO & isolation procedure, Lift Plan for critical lift,Machine Guarding, Emergency respose & crisis management,Mock Drills, Safety audits, etc .Investigation of serious incidents and near misses at project site
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Implement, execute, and ensure compliance with Safety policies and procedures, performance standards and criteria for the company.
- Gathering various safety data from all contractors at proj. and analysing and planning safety drives to improve safety at construction site
Education Qualification : BE Chemicals/Mechanicals/Metallurgical with Advance diploma in industrial Safety from CLI/RLI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.