Recruiter at iCresset Talent Solutions
Views:102 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief - Technology Operations - Chemical Engineering/Bio-Chemical Engineering (15-20 yrs)
Chief Of Technology Operations
Educational Qualification :
- Essential PhD in Chemical Engineering or Bio-chemical engineering.
Essential Experience : The candidate must have 15-20 years of Industrial Research Experience.
Additional Experience :
- Should have 15-20 years of Industrial Exposure, design skill, could have worked abroad but should have worked in Indian industry at some part of his/her career.
- Significant record of quality peer reviewed publications essential. Patent inventor ship highly desirable.
- He/she must have managed a large team of scientists or technologists for at least 10 years for new product development in Chemical/ Biochemical/ Pharma Industries.
Job Description :
- The incumbent must provide leadership for all technology initiatives, vision, goals, strategies, infrastructure, staffing, training, evaluation, budgeting, and collaboration with other departments, translate scientific innovations into technology cluster for the new business initiative in
- Technology Development :
- Design and execute all technology and development programs for any new business initiative; is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) while managing the entire technology team with a business focus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.