Talent Acquisition at Choice Group
Views:673 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Choice Group - Construction Manager - Project Management (7-10 yrs)
Project Management Consultant - For PMC Services and Execution of various infrastructure projects across India. (Must have experience of large scale PMC, Project Management and Construction Management Projects, CPM-PERT Methods)
- The above positions are responsible for daily tasks involved in urban planning and construction management for clients.
- This includes performing actual design tasks (conceptual, layout, and detail) and/or coordinating design and construction activities at ground level, studies, and various analyses.
- The incumbent has advanced knowledge of a subject area or discipline and acts as subject matter expert for a project.
- He/she makes decisions related to project timing, approach and resources. The Candidate should have willingness to travel and relocate at project locations across India.
- The function of this position is to provide a high level of competency in technical level both independently and as a member of a project team.
- The responsibilities/accountabilities of this role include demonstrating confidence, experience and keenness to learn.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.