Junior Consultant at Avtar Career Creators
Views:296 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chrome Plating Engineer (5-13 yrs)
The Faucets Operations team with innovative and timely cost solutions for electroplating and Waste Water Treatment processes. Individual will bring process expertise within manufacturing, as well as develop machinery and process specifications that ensure safety, environmental, quality and delivery goals are met. This will include working closely with both manufacturing engineering and new product engineering to provide cost effective solutions that are designed for manufacturing.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Detect and diagnose equipment and process problems. Understanding previous operations such as die casting, machining, polishing and buffing is helpful.
- Developing detailed process procedures, specifications, chemical process checks and preventive maintenance plans.
- Provide training and guidance for personnel associated with the waste treatment and plating processes.
- Initiate investigation and testing of new or modified processes to improve costs, quality, and productivity.
- Assist with providing cost estimates to the New Product Manufacturing Engineering group.
- Work with the supplier network globally. In this role, support will include evaluating and troubleshooting supplier plating operations.
- Support New Product Development group in launching new products by providing technical assessment of potential problems and the designing of plating tooling.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Chrome Plating and Waste Water Treatment equipment, processes, materials and theory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.