HR Executive at Circuitronix
Views:468 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Circuitronix - CAM Professional - Tool Engineering (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for below profile- interested candidate can share their details on mentioned contact
Job Summary :
- An experienced CAM Professional having hands-on experience in high-end CAM software.
- Expertise in latest Electrode Design, CNC machining techniques, programming strategies, Cutters, Tool Holding, Work Holding Accessories etc.
- Should be able to handle the CNC Milling, Wire EDM and EDM machines and guide the machinists.
- Responsible for cutter and electrode management. Implement verification process thereby delivering gouge-free programs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for delivering effective programs to all CNC machines
- Ensure availability of programs w.r.t to schedules
- Program Validation and Verification
- Control Actual machining time within Estimated time
- Responsible for effective programming that reduces EDM time
- Establish strategies/parameters that utilize machine capabilities to the fullest
- Standardization of Tool Library, Speeds and Feeds for consistent results
- Participate in Design reviews to improve manufacturability of mold parts
- Conduct internal reviews to ensure adherence to daily schedules
- Reduce/Eliminate manual touch-up work on the mold parts by accurate machining
- Pre-planning and preparatory work for special cutters, fixtures etc.
Position Requirements :
- A Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Tool Engineering with 5-15 years of experience in CAM Programming, CNC Milling, EDM and Wire EDM processes
- Be able to train machinists to handle CNC machines effectively
- Should possess Good Communication Skills
- Knowledgeable in various machining and Heat-Treatment processes
- Adept at working on CAD/CAM platforms
- Conversant with MS-Office tools
- Ability to make presentations and reports to management as required