HR Executive at Circuitronix
Views:555 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Circuitronix - Tooling Manager (10-15 yrs)
Position : Tooling Manager
Job Description :
Position Summary :
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Plant Tool Room & ensure Mold management as per system.
- Preventive maintenance, Predictive maintenance, break down maintenance, New Mold incoming inspection.
- Operation & management of all the tooling machines & Equipment.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Lead the team of tooling engineer,tool makers, fitter, M/c operators (Conventional & CNC machines),polishers & helpers.
- Plan & execute Tool preventive, predictive mainenance & Mold polising adhering to the production schedules.
- Effective accountability & management of MTTR, MTBF & establishing the corrective measure.
- Identification of potential tool spare & managing the inventory min. max. level.
- Expertise in implementing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in cost of spares within budget.
- Management of tool room activities as per IATF 16949, establishing safety standards,timely review & updation of department documents as per standard.
- Should have hands on operating conventional & CNC machines.
- Should have exposure to implement WCM practices, Lean manufacturing, SGA, TPM,Continual improvements.
- Participation in Design review to ensure that the molds meet customer specification and meet North American tool standards.
- Participation in New mould trials, suggestion, correction & effective implementation in order to smoothen the production right from inception.
- Ability to train all teach in machining and tool maintenance principles
- Ability to manage new technology to improve tool room effeciency.
- Degree / Diploma in Tooling from CIPET / NTTF with 12 to 15 years of experience in automotive industry.
- Experience with mold design, DFM, and hot runner systems.
- Interpretation of prints, Geometric tolerances
- Knowledge on jigs and fixtures.
- Basic Autocad and ProE, Solidworks, knowledge
- Proficiency in managing conventional machines + EDM+ CNC machining center+ Wire EDM machine shop maintaining at machining tolerance ( +/- 0.0005" ).
- Ability to interpret mold flow analysis and come with recommendations to better mold design
Job Skills :
- Interpersonal Skills :Should be able to speak with employees, other department managers, and senior management
- Leadership Skills : Should Lead & motivate the workforce & imparting continuous on job training to the subordinates.
- Problem solving skill : Must be able to provide cost effective and durable solution to complex mold related problems.
Location : Juarez, CHIHUAHUA, MX. (Position - 03)
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, MX. (Position - 01)
Tel : +9911827131/+91-0124-4044921 Ext No - 497