Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:177 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Civil Draftsman (0-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Leadership Role
- A chance to accelerate your career
Our Client is a team of young and challenging architects with good experience in the field of architecture and interiors.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects such as highways, sewage disposal systems, and dikes, working from sketches or notes.
- Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations, topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures.
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs, and geophysical prospecting reports.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction, using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Determine the order of work and method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations
- Locate and identify symbols located on topographical surveys to denote geological and geophysical formations or oil field installations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Plot characteristics of boreholes for oil and gas wells from photographic subsurface survey recordings and other data, representing depth, degree and direction of inclination.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within Architectural Design, Interior Design or Landscaping.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems