HR - Manager at Tata Technologies
Views:1375 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Civil Engineer (0-1 yrs)
We are Inviting Application for Civil BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (Fresher)
JOB Description :
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration/License as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of five years- industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Contact Recruiter : Siddharth S ( 9674801607)
For details for the application contact with me between 10 am to 5 pm.