Civil Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile: . Bachelors degree in civil engineering or related field,accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers
Perks & benefits : As per the Experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing detailed designs.
- Having knowledge of Valuation i.e. prepare rough sketch of properties, Taking Measurement, and observe the property Etc.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- WhatsApp Us For Interview Appointment 7900880136