Manager HR at Goldrush Capital Services Pvt Ltd
Views:211 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Civil Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Goldrush Capital Services Pvt Ltd is a leading consultancy firm in Delhi and empanelled with all major PSU bank for conducting TEV study and to act as lender's Independent Engineer (LIE) . We have an immediate opening in our LIE division. The incumbent will be responsible for project site visit and preparation progress report in line with the banks requirement.
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech ( Civil ) from reputed institute. Preference will be for candidates having Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years of experience in similar line
CTC: Rs. 5.00 to Rs. 6.00 Lac per annum
Job Description :
Selected candidate needs to visit the project site at regular intervals, provide a complete assessment of project and to give estimates to the lending institutions about the following :
- Physical status of the work implemented on the site.
- Judge and report the quantum of finance contributed and used for the project.
- Estimated expenditure for the project over observed progress.
- Review and comment of multiple Statutory Approvals and Clearances.
- Verify whether the borrower's obligations comply with project-related licensing agreements.
- To check whether physical progress is in line with project implementation schedule and planned project timelines.
- Review the drawdown schedule for the planned project activity.
- To ensure the availability of necessary infrastructure and suitability of the borrowers- organization and functional readiness of the project under execution.
Key Skills :
- Hands on experience in handling LIE assignment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust critical analysis skills.
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excel, MS-Office Word, Power-point.