Talent Acquisition at Marktine Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:255 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Civil Engineer - Alignment Expert (15-20 yrs)
Position : Alignment Expert- - K2
Project : GC Contracts of Civil works for Line-10 & 12 - Mumbai Metro Rail Project
Qualification : Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
Experience : B.tech 15+ Years and M.Tech
Experience in Eligible Assignment :
- Professional Key expert shall have minimum 15 years- experience after completion of full time Graduation with minimum 5 years- experience in metro project OR 18 years experience after completion of full time Diploma with minimum 8 years- experience in metro project.
- Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements
- Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications
- Develop construction specifications and procedures
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
- Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work
- Conduct field services for civil works
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations
- Establish and monitor construction work schedules
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations
- Monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
- Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
- Act as project or site supervisor for land survey or construction work
- Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.