Civil Engineer - AutoCAD (3-11 yrs)
Designation : Civil Engineer- AutoCAD
Full Time Opportunity
- Terrain modelling and surface water management projects and studies
- Understanding of Storm Water Design and Hydrology
- Knowledge of Data Shortcuts
- Pressure and Gravity Pipe Network Design
- Grading design using Corridor modelling
- Production of drawings for construction purpose
- Integrating Civil 3D output with another BIM software like Revit and Plant 3D
- Proficiency also includes a strong understanding of Civil 3D Annotation styles and annotation tools, object and label styles, solid understanding of key objects such as Surfaces, Alignments, Profiles,
- Profile Views, Surface Analyses and Volume Calculations, and a basic understanding of Feature Lines.
- Implement innovative approach to reduce drawing production cost and hours.
- Efficient use/plugins for integrating other applications (HEC-RAS, Storm CAD, Water/Sewer GEMS etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirement.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Attending client coordination and review meetings, preparing and presenting project status updates and supporting Project Lead/Team Lead in engineering-related tasks.
- Implement Safety and Quality aspects into design.
- Travel to abroad/other offices in India for project and assignments etc.
Minimum Qualifications :
- ME or BE in Civil/Environmental Engineering (Preferred)
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent player with high self-motivation