Civil Engineer - Design & Construction (12-22 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for review and approval of all kind of Civil Design from engineering consultant.
2. Responsible for review and approval of Civil Design Basis, Technical Specifications, RFQ, Contract / Tender document, BOQ, etc.
3. Responsible for review and approval of various drawings like Foundation Drawings, Layout drawings of Pile, Pile Cap, Plinth Beams, Tie Beams, Slab Beams, Lintel Beams, drawings related to roads, structures, staircase, etc.
4. Responsible to ensure that Concrete and Reinforcement Quantity, Grade, Technical Specifications are as per IS design code and meets the design requirements.
5. Responsible for site development, site survey work, establishing temporary and permanent benchmarks, establish existing GL by creating benchmark, quantify cutting/filling work for area grading/levelling of plot.
6. Constant coordination and expediting within team (Contractor, Consultant, internal team) and ensure that team is involved, have sufficient information, aware and highly motivated.
7. Responsible for ensuring Workfront clearance and WORK availability to Contractor, expedite with Consultant and Project Team for timely availability of drawings.
8. Responsible to develop Time Schedule, Construction Plan with help from Contractor, Consultant, and review and approve of time schedule & plan.
9. Responsible for Quality and Workmanship for Civil Work at site and ensure that Civil Work executed by Contractor meets Contract Specifications, QAP, ITP, Quality Management Plan, no compromise on Quality.
10. Responsible for all type of Construction work like civil structure / equipment foundation / fabrication & erection work of roof trusses / roof sheeting / cladding work including all finishing items involved for the completion of the work.
11. Responsible for maintaining and archive soft copy and/or hard copy of Monthly Bills, Measurements Records, Documents, Drawings, Record/Instructions/ Records Books, and instruction/information given by management/ or consultant related to project work.
12. Responsible for selection of batching plant after complete understanding for the quality parameters as per concrete mix design and as per contract specifications & site requirements, regular visits of batching plant.
13. Responsible for implementation and strict adherence to all Statutory standards/codes/rule & regulations/requirement like BOCW Act, Environment Clearance points, PF, ESCI, minimum wages, etc.
14. Preparation of rate analysis, BOQ as per the drawing & working of various items to be executed, finalized the vendor & cost of the contracts to execute the work at site including preparation of tender documents.
15. Schedule and participate in daily, weekly, monthly meeting with project team & EPCM consultant / architecture / vendor for the project progress work.
16. Responsible for manpower, material, machineries etc. are available on time, resolve issues with contractors / Consultant and raise red flag before it gets delayed.
17. Certification of vendor's bill as per the item specification IS1200 mode of measurement & forward the same to account department for releasing the payment.
18. Materials reconciliation against free issue of materials to vendors considering approved wastage norms by consultant / CPWD etc. Including material inventory.
19. Any other duties commensurate with the role.