HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:193 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Civil Engineer - Oil & Gas - Contractual (8-15 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
- To manage and meet the deadlines as stipulated in Project Schedule of civil construction of Water Treatment Plants.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing plan for civil construction and reviewing designs while ensuring compliance to quality.
- Reviewing project meetings and ensuring progress of project.
- Ensuring timely completion of site construction activities.
- Coordination with contractors and checking up their bills.
- Knowledge of site measurement activities
- Knowledge of various civil codes.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Adherence to project schedule for timely completion of civil work.
- Reduction in rejection and re-work.
- Inter - departmental communication.
MAJOR CHALLENGES :
- Adherence to civil cost.
- Availability of right contractor and material at the site.
- Applicability of project schedule.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- BE & B. Tech- Civil with 8 years of experience in civil constructions
- Diploma candidates - Not considered
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
- 8-12 years in EPC, Water sector & Construction Field only.
- Overseas experience must
Personality traits :
- Good communications and people management skills
- Ability to interact at senior levels.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Young, dynamic & result oriented hard working person.
Industry Preference : Candidates from similar line industry preferred.
1. Company will provide bachelor accommodation
2. Fooding is on sharing basis
3. This job is for 2 years contractual.