Civil Engineer - Operations (1-15 yrs)
Designation : Civil engineer - Operations
Type : Full Time
Location : Onsite
Payroll : Direct Payroll
Job Description :
- Familiarity with construction industry norms, standards and processes.
- Reviewing planned v/s actual progress relating to time, quality and quantity.
- Expertise knowledge on accepted methods of reporting of status of this comparison vis--vis time quality & schedule of planned v/s actual progress.
- Ensures compliance with service guidance, policy and procedures and regulations.
- Awareness & observing laws, regulations and other applicable obligations relating to construction sites. Reporting on any violation of the same.
- Review work practices on construction sites to ensure they are in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD and other Design Software. Experience with REVIT and / or GIS Softwares would be an added advantage.
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, Microsoft Project, Word, Spreadsheets and Databases) for report writing and communication.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and meet aggressive timelines.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion and self-motivation with a strong sense of teamwork
- Sense of risk management
- Design, creativity and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and a role model for Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Commitment to excellence