HR Executive at Kalibre Management
Views:754 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Civil Engineer - Real Estate (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer/Estimation Engineer (M.Tech / M.E Civil) based in our Ahmedabad location.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Downloading, Highlighting & Uploading of Documents related to Project/ tender.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Highlighting important information from the drawing & uploading document to the cloud-based system via scanning technology.
- Take of accurate quantities from provided engineering drawings.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Filing of the Related Documents of Project Estimated.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Follow company process & system of Online storage.
- Complete final tender documents and in respect to successful tenders, prepare documents which helps to Estimating & Designing Manager.
- Reporting to Direct Manager concerned &undertake initial assessments of tender documents, compile estimates for the settlement meetings within the company.
- Communication via Email/ Telephonic talk& Follow-up with clients.
- Revise estimates and implement required changes, if it requires.
- Responsible for maintaining the quotation register and ensuring it is kept up to date.
- Review and submit tenders/quotes to clients within tender due dates.
- Contact clients to follow up tenders submitted previously.
- Develop and contact new clients for possible new opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend staff meetings as and when scheduled.
Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Work : 1 year (Preferred)
Total Work : 2 years (Preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.