Manager at JMC Project
Views:788 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Engineer/Senior Engineer - Project Management (0-2 yrs)
Requirement for BE / B.Tech (CIVIL) in JMC Project.
- Plans, assigns, trains, instructs, assists, supervises, and evaluates the work of the technical staff at site.
- Prepares technical and engineering reports on the progress of work.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls resources assigned to best accomplish the assigned functions within budget and at maximum effectiveness.
- Enforces all safety precautions to site labour and staff and the constructions instructions issued to site.
- Prepares all material lists required, reinforcements, and structural specifications for a wide variety of earthwork projects and structures.
- Reviews and checks if the structural designs issued are followed exactly, calculations of steel/material etc. are accurate, execute the architectural and engineering drawings without any error, carry out any repair/maintenance/corrections with diligence.
Required Candidate profile:
- We have multiple openings for Project Managers-Civil, Sr. Engineers, Site Engineers and Jr.Engineersworking for our Upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Immediate joining or joining in below 15 days are preferable.
Keyskills: High Rise, Building finishing Work, Highway, residential apartment marking, construction drawing Project, Engieerbrick work, Plastering work.
- B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
- M.Tech - Civil,
About Company :
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts. We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety and all regulatory compliances etc
To Apply Contact Mr. Shailesh Parmar 9051798421