Senior Recruiter at Freshersworld.com
Views:2461 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Civil Engineer - Site Operations (3-6 yrs)
- B.Tech /M.tech Graduate in Civil Engineering.
- 1-2 years carrying experience as an Architect Or Site Engineer including designing.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Undertaking surveys and setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Creating technical designs and drawings, ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff and ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, Sub-Contractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager by providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Expertise in designing layout plans and structural plans for Land and Buildings.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Expertise in Auto CAD, REVIT, Illustrator, Sketch Up, Landscape3D etc.,
- Ability to think methodically and to manage projects and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to check-in details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.