Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:305 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Engineer - Steel Bar Unit (7-9 yrs)
Desired Skill and Qualification :
- B.Tech in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field
- At least 7 to 9 years industry experience in a similar role preferred
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Preparation of concise design briefs to the Design Co-Ordinator for design preparation including budget allowances for works required.
- Ensure that all projects are ran in accordance with Management and Project Administration Procedures including project initiation, project administration, document control, invoicing and project reviews and assessments.
- Ensure company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality, company reputation, OH&S and environmental standards are met and take responsibility for compliance with external and internal standard.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary, daily progress report, monthly progress report, subcontractor bills and maintain simultaneously MIS Reporting system weekly or Monthly.