Consultant at K24 Staffing
Views:4 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Engineer - Urban Planning (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- They take all big govt & semi govt projects
- This are all huge civil projects like of highways tunnels bridges
- Most of the projects are DRDO projects which are for defence
- Explaining and carrying out engineering techniques and methods,
- Making contacts with contractors and District departments on technical engineering design and construction problems
- Gathering, preparing and reviewing ordinary engineering data and reports
- Collaborating with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test, and improve products and engineering processes.
- Ensuring all expenses stay within the allocated budget.
- Performing regular inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Providing assistance to different staff or engineering teams.
- Inspecting inventory and reporting inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials.
- Producing CAD drawings according to specifications.
- Evaluating all products and processes and ensuring standardization of quality assurance measures.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Material inspection and site inspection
- QA QC /Engineer is responsible to visit the concrete batching plant regularly for raw material inspection and other activities at batching plant.
- QA QC /Engineer is responsible to visit raw material resource plants to avoid any deviated material at the site. Raw material like Backfilling material, aggregate, and others.