HR Executive at Vaps Technosoft
Views:844 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Civil Engineering Role (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- PER (Plan, Execute and Report).
- Should be efficient in planning, executing and reporting regularly.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Overseeing building work.
- Use of leveling Instruments & Quality Test equipment.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Read the drawings and ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff, conduct Site Meetings + prepare Minutes of meetings & reporting all involved about the developments.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Ability to manage & report Inventory.
- Ability to manage Site Clerk.
- Ability to Plan Project Schedule & assign works daily .
- Knowledgeable about prevailing rates for all activities & materials.
- Well networked with Contractors & vendor.