HR at Swatic Infotech
Views:12666 Applications:1341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Civil Site Engineer - Construction (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Civil engineers are involved with the design, development and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment. Their role is central to ensuring the safe, timely and well-resourced completion of projects in many areas.
- Liaising with clients, you will plan, manage, design and supervise the construction of projects. You'll work in a number of different settings and, with experience, could run projects as a project manager.
You may work on projects involving :
2. Coastal development;
3. Construction of dams and canals;
4. Geotechnical engineering;
5. Highway construction;
6. Waste management.
8. As a consulting civil engineer, you'll need to :
9. Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
10. Develop detailed designs;
11. Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles;
12. Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals;
13. Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues;
14. Oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the chartership process;
15. Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
16. Think both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
17. Manage budgets and other project resources;
18. Manage change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and ensure relevant parties are notified of changes in the project;
19. Lead teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organisations or firms;
20. Compile, check and approve reports;
21. Review and approve project drawings;
22. Use computer-aided design (CAD) packages for designing projects;
23. Undertake complex and repetitive calculations;
24. Schedule material and equipment purchases and delivery;
25. Attend public meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role.
Freshers can apply
Other details :
Department : Site Engineering / Project Management Engineering Design / Construction
Industry : Engineering / Construction Skills : consulting management co risk process delivery civil engineering construction calculations designing cad
Other Skills : project waste drawings highway
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.