Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:370 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Site Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live.
- They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
- Quantity Estimate materials for Cost Estimating purposes.
- This includes quantity plan reading, on-screen takeoffs, inputs into estimating software, performing estimates, training, scheduling, establishing goals and standards
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements
- Prepare Quantity Estimates from Architectural Drawings
- Proficient Plan reading skills a must
- Performs a key role in project planning, budgeting and identification of resources
- Develop good relationship with international clients
- Allocate appropriate tasks to your team members and manage it
- Take responsibility and ownership of your team's projects
- Willingness to learn new ideas and implement
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Desire to work in team oriented collaborate environment.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP CIVIL
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-20000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
TWO WHEELER MUST