Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Site Engineer - Construction/Engineering (0-3 yrs)
- Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live.
- They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
- Should have Good Technical Knowledge and Able to Read and Execute the Drawings,
- Day to Day Planning and Managing Site Activities,
- Knowledge of Material Inspection, Supervising Labour Teams and Overall Site Management.
- Coordination and Monitoring Should Be the Key Skill. Must have Good Communication Skill and Computer Knowledge.
- Plans, Organizes, Directs and Controls Resources Assigned to Best Accomplish the Assigned Functions Within Budget and At Maximum Effectiveness.
- Enforces all Safety Precautions to Site Labour and Staff and the Erection Instructions Issued to Site.
- Prepares all Material Lists Required.
- Reviews and Checks if the Structural Designs Issued are Followed Exactly, Calculations of Steel/material Etc.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP CIVIL
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
TWO WHEELER MUST