HRM at TATA Projects Ltd.
Views:855 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Site Engineer - Construction Industry (0-4 yrs)
Civil Site Engineer
Civil Site Engineer (Civil/Structural) recruitment in TATA Projects Ltd. (TPL)
1. Interpretation of Drawing
2. Preparing Bar Bending Schedule
3. Allotting Work to Labors
4. Supervision of Construction Work
5. Preparing Schedule of Material Used and Available
6. Plotting Line - Level on Construction Site
7. Preparing Work Chart Schedule
8. Checking Steel Work of Slab, Beam, & Column Before Concreting
9. Checking & Arranging Equipment Before Concreting Work Starts
10. Supervision Of The Curing Process
11. Keeping Note of Each and Every Casting Work
12. Much Other Work
Skills Require :
- Management skills ; from the safety of the construction site, to the workforce, materials and strict project timescales, site engineers manage a variety of different elements in the execution of a project.
- Problem solving ; unforeseen problems are likely to arise, so you need to be able to quickly and effectively overcome difficulties to avoid missing deadlines.
- Negotiation skills ; in order to maximise profit, site engineers should be able to negotiate the best prices for materials.
- Understand relevant building and health and safety legislation.
- Team work, communication and organisation ; with so many different people working on the same project, the project is certain to fail without effective team work and organisation.
- Writing and analytical skills ; site engineers are required to often produce progress reports so need to have competent written skills.
- Physically fit ; site inspections can be physically demanding (climbing ladders, for example), so engineers need to be mobile and have a reasonable level of fitness
Manager in Human Resource (TPL), Mr. Hrishikesh Jha, 9836897710
- Tata Projects Limited (TPL) is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. We have expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
- We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
- We deliver projects on time using world-class management techniques and do not compromise on safety and sustainability.