Recruitment Manager at Sterling Oil Explorations Limited
Views:364 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Site Engineer - Industrial Shed - Contractual (10-20 yrs)
Desired Skills and Qualifications :
- B. TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEER OR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- At least 10 years industry experience in a similar role preferred
- Must be experience in construction of industrial sheds, beverages plant, chemical or detergent shed
Note : Position is for 1 year contract based only
- Preparation of concise design briefs to the design co-ordinator for design preparation including budget allowances for works required.
- Ensure that all projects are ran in accordance with management and project administration procedures including project initiation, project administration, document control, invoicing and project reviews and assessments.
- Ensure company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality, company reputation, OH&S and environmental standards are met and take responsibility for compliance with external and internal standard.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary, daily progress report, monthly progress report, subcontractor bills and maintain simultaneously mis reporting system weekly or monthly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.