ADMIN at CRM ENGINEERING PVT LTD
Views:653 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Civil Site Engineer - Site Operations (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Resolving technical issues with employer's representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
- Quality control in accordance with IS/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
- Analyze photographs, drawings and maps to inform the direction of projects as well as the overall budget constraints
- Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
- Create designs that utilize a variety of materials
- Perform and adjust quantity calculations for practical and budgetary purposes
- Communicate with team members as well as customers and vendors to ensure maximum cohesion and fluidity on projects
- Forecast design and construction time frames
- Inspect project sites to ensure they meet relevant codes and are progressing proper
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP CIVIL
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 2 years
CONTACT : 9361045157