Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:345 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Civil & Structural Design Engineer (8-12 yrs)
Role Description : Civil & Structural Design Engineer
Major Work Responsibilities :
- Design of RCC & Steel Structure by using design software STADD PRO, ETAPS,
- Understanding of architectural requirements
- Must ensure to incorporate all architectural & MEP inputs captured in final GFC.
- Coordination with architects and MEP design consultants
- Asses the structural stability and certify the existing buildings
- Review of structural designs submitted structural consultant
- Preparation & Review of BOQ and tender documents of civil items
- Preparation drawings using Revit & Auto Cadd
- Responsible for value engineering and optimization of cost. Study new technologies in constriction
- Visit construction sites across India and ensure the works executed as per design
- Provide structural solutions as per site condition
- Prepare designs & BOQ's for retro fitting works and small works as per site requirement.
Job prerequisites :
- 8 to 12 years of experience in construction.
- Must be able to design modular DC building.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in civil engineering
- Having experience in STAA Pro, ETAPS, REVIT, AUTO Cadd
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent