Business Owner at Universal Consultants
Views:644 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Civil & Structural Engineer (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- 3D modelling, Analysis and design of horizontal members including slabs and beam using CSI SAFE 3D modelling as per ACI 318, ASCE 7
- Coordinate with different trades like Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, Transportation, to follow the structural requirement
- Designed RCC structure for residential / commercial buildings; gained exposure to analysis and design of high-rise buildings (MIVAN-ALUFORM Building) keeping into consideration safety, serviceability and economy as per IS456, IS 13920, IS 1893.
- Developed structural design of buildings and podiums in coordination with architect, MEP Consultant, project management team and site team.
- Developed models in ETABS (one was with property modifiers and another one was without); designed shear walls in ETABS, foundations in SAFE (Raft Foundation)
- Design of Steel Girder Erection and Deck Slab Casting Arrangements using Bracke
- Review structural design & drawings for PEB and RCC structures proposed Bridgestone.
- Checking of loading considered for design of structure has been done with reference to standard code like 875 Part- I, II, and III
- Checking of Earthquake loading as per Revised IS 1893 and Reviewed Ductile Detailing in RCC structural Drawing as per Revised IS 13920
- Machine foundations Analysis and Design of Banbury, PSR, Textile calendar Building has checked for Static and Dynamic Earth pressure (IS 1893 part 4) by modeling FEM plate in STAAD Pro.
- STAAD model for RCC structure Analysis and Design Reviewed for Calculation of Foundations, Columns, Beams, Slabs Corbels and Staircase by using spread sheets.
- Analysis and Design of water tank by FEM plate model in STAAD Pro and Cross verified with IS code coefficient method by using IS 3370 part 2 and part 4
- Checking of Structural Members and Connection Details in PEB Structure has been done using STAAD Pro model and Connection design spread sheet.
- Checking & approval of GA drawings as per modified STAAD model has been carried out.
- Review of design calculation report with reference to standard core is done & suitable modifications are provided to contractor.
- Exposure to maintain the Heavy Machinery Road and Construction.
- Project, Maintenance Work of Civil, electrical, mechanical work in this hole area.
- Understanding the Drawings, Designs and Technical Specifications & providing necessary inputs to guide the contractors accordingly.
- Quality and quantity Approval and certification of raised Bill by the Contractors.