Business Owner at Universal Consultants
Views:3144 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Civil & Structural Engineer - EPC Industry (3-9 yrs)
Candidates only from EPC Industry Apply... Those who have applied earlier need not reapply
Job Description :
- Individual e Analysis & Design of Steel & RCC Structures using STAAD-PRO V8i & E-Tab
- Design of various Industrial buildings as well as commercial building
- Moment connection and Shear connection design.
- Design of Anchor bolts & base plates according to AISC and IS codes.
- Design of various types of foundation such as Trapezoidal, Eccentric, Octagonal, Isolated Foundation & Pile
- Design of Beam, Column, Slab & Footing Design etc.External Rcc passenger lift wall design with foundation.
- Steel and RCC structural designing and detailing like Technological structures, Horizontal & Vertical vessels and Equipment foundations, Pipe-rack, storage warehouse/yards, Water Treatment plants, various plant general buildings and structures.
- Load Calculation from architects, process consultant
- Modelling of various types of structures.
- Earthquake, wind (Coefficient as well as Gust method) analysis, Designing, Detailing, BOQ.
- Earthquake & Wind Analysis & Design of multistoried (Upto G+30) buildings structures & foundations using ETABS, SAFE respectively & manual calculation methods.
- Analysis & Design of Portal Frames, Roof Trusses, Industrial Shades, Pipe Racks, Decking Slab etc.
- 3D modelling, Analysis and design of horizontal members including slabs and beam using CSI SAFE 3D modelling as per ACI 318, ASCE 7
- Coordinate with different trades like Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, Transportation, to follow the structural requirement
- Developed models in ETABS (one was with property modifiers and another one was without); designed shear walls in ETABS, foundations in SAFE (Raft Foundation)
- Design of Steel Girder Erection and Deck Slab Casting Arrangements using Bracke
- Review structural design & drawings for PEB and RCC structures proposed Bridgestone.
- Checking of loading considered for design of structure has been done with reference to standard code like 875 Part- I, II, and III
- Checking of Earthquake loading as per Revised IS 1893 and Reviewed Ductile Detailing in RCC structural Drawing as per Revised IS 13920
- Machine foundations Analysis and Design of Banbury, PSR, Textile calendar Building has checked for Static and Dynamic Earth pressure (IS 1893 part 4) by modeling FEM plate in STAAD Pro.
- STAAD model for RCC structure Analysis and Design Reviewed for Calculation of Foundations, Columns, Beams, Slabs Corbels and Staircase by using spread sheets.
- Analysis and Design of water tank by FEM plate model in STAAD Pro and Cross verified with IS code coefficient method by using IS 3370 part 2 and part 4
- Checking of Structural Members and Connection Details in PEB Structure has been done using STAAD Pro model and Connection design spread sheet.
- Checking & approval of GA drawings as per modified STAAD model has been carried out.
- Review of design calculation report with reference to standard core is done & suitable modifications are provided to contractor.
- Exposure to maintain the Heavy Machinery Road and Construction.
- Project, Maintenance Work of Civil, electrical, mechanical work in this hole area.
- Understanding the Drawings, Designs and Technical Specifications & providing necessary inputs to guide the contractors accordingly.
- Quality and quantity Approval and certification of raised Bill by the Contractors.