Business Owner at Universal Consultants
Views:3536 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Civil & Structural Engineer - EPC Industry (3-9 yrs)
Candidates only from EPC Industry Apply... Those who have applied earlier need not reapply
Job Description :
- Individual e Analysis & Design of Steel & RCC Structures using STAAD-PRO V8i & E-Tab
- Design of various Industrial buildings as well as commercial building
- Moment connection and Shear connection design.
- Design of Anchor bolts & base plates according to AISC and IS codes.
- Design of various types of foundation such as Trapezoidal, Eccentric, Octagonal, Isolated Foundation & Pile
- Design of Beam, Column, Slab & Footing Design etc.External Rcc passenger lift wall design with foundation.
- Steel and RCC structural designing and detailing like Technological structures, Horizontal & Vertical vessels and Equipment foundations, Pipe-rack, storage warehouse/yards, Water Treatment plants, various plant general buildings and structures.
- Load Calculation from architects, process consultant
- Modelling of various types of structures.
- Earthquake, wind (Coefficient as well as Gust method) analysis, Designing, Detailing, BOQ.
- Earthquake & Wind Analysis & Design of multistoried (Upto G+30) buildings structures & foundations using ETABS, SAFE respectively & manual calculation methods.
- Analysis & Design of Portal Frames, Roof Trusses, Industrial Shades, Pipe Racks, Decking Slab etc.
- 3D modelling, Analysis and design of horizontal members including slabs and beam using CSI SAFE 3D modelling as per ACI 318, ASCE 7
- Coordinate with different trades like Architecture, Electrical, Mechanical, Transportation, to follow the structural requirement
- Developed models in ETABS (one was with property modifiers and another one was without); designed shear walls in ETABS, foundations in SAFE (Raft Foundation)
- Design of Steel Girder Erection and Deck Slab Casting Arrangements using Bracke
- Review structural design & drawings for PEB and RCC structures proposed Bridgestone.
- Checking of loading considered for design of structure has been done with reference to standard code like 875 Part- I, II, and III
- Checking of Earthquake loading as per Revised IS 1893 and Reviewed Ductile Detailing in RCC structural Drawing as per Revised IS 13920
- Machine foundations Analysis and Design of Banbury, PSR, Textile calendar Building has checked for Static and Dynamic Earth pressure (IS 1893 part 4) by modeling FEM plate in STAAD Pro.
- STAAD model for RCC structure Analysis and Design Reviewed for Calculation of Foundations, Columns, Beams, Slabs Corbels and Staircase by using spread sheets.
- Analysis and Design of water tank by FEM plate model in STAAD Pro and Cross verified with IS code coefficient method by using IS 3370 part 2 and part 4
- Checking of Structural Members and Connection Details in PEB Structure has been done using STAAD Pro model and Connection design spread sheet.
- Checking & approval of GA drawings as per modified STAAD model has been carried out.
- Review of design calculation report with reference to standard core is done & suitable modifications are provided to contractor.
- Exposure to maintain the Heavy Machinery Road and Construction.
- Project, Maintenance Work of Civil, electrical, mechanical work in this hole area.
- Understanding the Drawings, Designs and Technical Specifications & providing necessary inputs to guide the contractors accordingly.
- Quality and quantity Approval and certification of raised Bill by the Contractors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.