Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:498 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Civil Surveyor - Construction/Engineering (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Conduct physical Civil / Land surveys using a variety of equipment and tools like Total Station, AutoCad
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Prepare site surveying documents as needed
- Process field data, coordinate field staff, and interface with CADD group
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Schedule project in logical steps and budget time and resources required to meet deadlines and profitability targets, Review CAD drawings prepared by survey technicians
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements to be acquired using mathematics and computer software
- Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys
- Knowledge with Total Station operation, Strong in AutoCAD, Knowledge in GPS, Triangulation /Tri section/ Traversing, Topo Graphy Knowledge
Note : Candidate must be From Engineering / EPC / Construction Company doing Land / Civil Survey and Gujarati Language Fluency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.