Senior Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:904 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Civil Surveyor - Construction Projects (3-5 yrs)
Location: DR Congo
Experience : 3-5 Years
Qualification : Diploma in Civil / ITI in Survey
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Quantity Estimation, BOQ, Rate and cost analysis, quantity surveyor
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- MIS inputs to the Project Manager
- Render necessary assistance to Project manager on claims/variations/lock-ups wherever required.
- Ensure proper record-keeping, documentation for billing.
- Key skills required: Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD. Total Station, Auto Level & MS Office must.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Should have proven track record of working with reputed companies as well as projects.
- Should be committed to achieve goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.