Assistant Manager - HR at Radhakrishna Foodland Pvt Ltd.
Views:378 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Client Account & Planning Manager (3-4 yrs)
Job description :
- The role holder is responsible for maintaining daily working relationship with client operations, supply chain and planning team.
- Responsible for daily fulfillment planning and coordinating with the control center and logistics team to ensure fulfillment to clients locations.
Major Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understanding the current inventory control and replenishment process Suggest improvements
- Following the cycle time for the inventory replenishment process
- Manage variability in demand and ensure stock levels are adequately maintained
- Work closely with clients supply chain, planning and operations team for the monthly, weekly and daily plans
- Manage any customer complaints and resolve them through coordinating with the central teams
- Escalate to Regional Heads and Seniors any foreseeable concerns from the client
- Prepare reports/ presentation and attend the monthly reviews with client
- Conduct monthly demand planning for the client locations
- Ensure highest level of demand planning accuracy, Ontime, Case Fill rates, Order Fill rates, SIFOT, order accuracy, customer satisfaction and related parameters
- Coordinate with the order management team to ensure daily orders are been processed on a timely manner and as per schedule
- Coordinate with the supply planner to ensure that the purchase orders are been raised on the suppliers as per the requirement
- Coordinate with the distribution centers to ensure inventory norms are been met at the distribution centers
- Coordinate with the central control tower and the logistics team on the status of vehicle placement and delivery times
- Coordinate with client, order management and logistics team to service any emergency requirements
- Coordinate with 3rd Party service provider for timely information sharing
- Ensure bills are raised on time and payments are received on time
- Prepare and hold the daily, weekly and monthly reports
Skills & Competencies we are looking for :
- Communication skills (story-telling)
- Planning skills
- Team management and coordination skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.