HR Consultant at IITGjobs.com
Views:434 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cluster Incharge - Telecom (2-6 yrs)
Basic Qualifications : B.Tech/BE
Level : Senior Executive
Key Skills :
- Telecommunications/ISP o & M
Job Description :
- To ensure efficient and effective operations and maintenance of tower sites to meet the company's objective of delivering the highest uptime along with cost and energy efficiencies.
Drive Uptime - Drive Uptime for All Operator Companies. Maintain infra uptime as per MSA/KPI's
- RCA of outages and prepare corrective action plans to avoid repetitions.
- 100% Site Automation and Alarm integration with NOC. Alarm & Metering correction at Site.
- 100 % compliance on in-house / vendor PM
- AMC/Diesel Vendor management and tracking based on SLA
- Drive site visit as per SAMS and non-financial punch point closure
Drive energy management across all sites by ensuring :
- Compliance on Log card
- Site wise analysis of DG/EB/BB running, energy cost and cost reductions plans,
- Re-connection of all EB disconnection within SLA,
- Timely collection and payment of electrical bills, Liaison with EB authorities to avoid disconnection and improved EB availability,
- Take necessary measures to avoid pilferage and malpractice
- Assist ZTM in Performance analysis of all new Technology initiatives
Opex Management - Zero breakdown delivery for the cluster to optimize OPEX.
- Timely submission & validation of vendor invoice and payment for better delivery from the vendor,
- Keep AMC performance track w.r.t. SLA,
- Identify regular scope for security headcount reduction, minimize rental cost, etc
- Tracking of sites wise penalty and implementing the plan for ZERO penalty
Landlord Management - Compliance of the sites access process
- Maintains a high level of landlord engagement to ensure 24- 7 Access and facilitate upgrade/planned event/installation and other operational work at the site
- Rent Management i.e. ensure monthly rental paid timely to the landlord, any rent negotiation for an upgrade, etc.
Site Quality & process compliance :
- Maintain an excellent level of site quality (proper cable laying, correct temperature, correct settings, site in Auto, etc.
- Identify Gap against specification and ensure timely corrections
- Periodic audit to ensure that civil/tower electrical and other infrastructure are in the best state.
- Ensure ZERO quality/operational process non-compliance
- Compliance checking of quality of technicians, vendors, spares including any ethical issues.
Customer Management :
- Provide supports for outage escalation by OPCOs
- Site Access supports as and when applicable for tenants
- Maintain a healthy customer relationship
- Supervise Site upgrades as per specification and provide support for RFS activities
Team management :
- Technician performance evaluations
- Identify training needs of technicians and plan for development
- Resource allocation, site allocation, leave management, discipline management for technicians
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.