HR Consultant at IITGjobs.com
Views:92 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cluster Incharge - Telecom (2-6 yrs)
Basic Qualifications : B.Tech/BE
Level : Senior Executive
Key Skills :
- Telecommunications/ISP o & M
Job Description :
- To ensure efficient and effective operations and maintenance of tower sites to meet the company's objective of delivering the highest uptime along with cost and energy efficiencies.
Drive Uptime - Drive Uptime for All Operator Companies. Maintain infra uptime as per MSA/KPI's
- RCA of outages and prepare corrective action plans to avoid repetitions.
- 100% Site Automation and Alarm integration with NOC. Alarm & Metering correction at Site.
- 100 % compliance on in-house / vendor PM
- AMC/Diesel Vendor management and tracking based on SLA
- Drive site visit as per SAMS and non-financial punch point closure
Drive energy management across all sites by ensuring :
- Compliance on Log card
- Site wise analysis of DG/EB/BB running, energy cost and cost reductions plans,
- Re-connection of all EB disconnection within SLA,
- Timely collection and payment of electrical bills, Liaison with EB authorities to avoid disconnection and improved EB availability,
- Take necessary measures to avoid pilferage and malpractice
- Assist ZTM in Performance analysis of all new Technology initiatives
Opex Management - Zero breakdown delivery for the cluster to optimize OPEX.
- Timely submission & validation of vendor invoice and payment for better delivery from the vendor,
- Keep AMC performance track w.r.t. SLA,
- Identify regular scope for security headcount reduction, minimize rental cost, etc
- Tracking of sites wise penalty and implementing the plan for ZERO penalty
Landlord Management - Compliance of the sites access process
- Maintains a high level of landlord engagement to ensure 24- 7 Access and facilitate upgrade/planned event/installation and other operational work at the site
- Rent Management i.e. ensure monthly rental paid timely to the landlord, any rent negotiation for an upgrade, etc.
Site Quality & process compliance :
- Maintain an excellent level of site quality (proper cable laying, correct temperature, correct settings, site in Auto, etc.
- Identify Gap against specification and ensure timely corrections
- Periodic audit to ensure that civil/tower electrical and other infrastructure are in the best state.
- Ensure ZERO quality/operational process non-compliance
- Compliance checking of quality of technicians, vendors, spares including any ethical issues.
Customer Management :
- Provide supports for outage escalation by OPCOs
- Site Access supports as and when applicable for tenants
- Maintain a healthy customer relationship
- Supervise Site upgrades as per specification and provide support for RFS activities
Team management :
- Technician performance evaluations
- Identify training needs of technicians and plan for development
- Resource allocation, site allocation, leave management, discipline management for technicians