Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:324 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Cluster Manager - Operations - Automobile Ancillary (5-10 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a leading brand within automobile ancillary industry
- Lead the overall cluster operations
- A role within a high-performing organization with a solid market presence
The Employer :
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of accessories and efficiency tools for commercial vehicles. With country-wide operations and ever increasing demand, they have deployed new-age technologies right from procurement, manufacturing to last mile delivery in order to keep pace with the market.
The Job :
As a Cluster Manager, you will be required to maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations while leading & mentoring all operations teams to deliver high quality work with minimal defects and well within the deadlines. Along with impeccable operations performance, you will also be required to facilitate regular trainings to the staff and junior professionals to stay on top of our game and delivery the best quality results as we have always done.
The Profile :
- You possess Masters in Operations or related discipline and have at least 5 years experience including within a large scale manufacturing firm.
- A minimum of 2 years in leading an area / region / cluster is required.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are always on top of market trends and continuously work on process enhancement to deliver optimum results with changing markets.