HR Executive at CMS Infosystems
Views:143 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CMS Info Systems - Branch Manager - Logistics (7-10 yrs)
Purpose of the job :
- Responsible for supervising and managing branch operations, branch growth and revenue, improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
Main duties of the job holder :
- Check and verify end to end daily operation records, handle questions or concerns of operational shortages or overages and address problems with concern authority.
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with employees, management, external resources and concerns, such as bank, MSP, local police and governmental agencies.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate SOP
- Participates on departmental teams and provides direct support to the department.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of ATM, CDP, CIT and manage the entire staffs of your Area
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
- Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the operation process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer deliverable using both systems and physical improvements.